Insch, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom • CARE HOME • Drumdarroch Care Home
PAY: £10.55 PER HOUR
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Overtime - Time + 50%
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided
JOB TYPES: Part-time, Permanent
- Shift: 12:00 - 19:00
- 22.75 Hours per week
- Alternate Weekends
- Practical working knowledge of food hygiene (training provided)
- Excellent time keeping
- Stock Control Experience
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
About Drumdarroch Care Home
Located in the heart of rural Aberdeenshire, just off the A96, Drumdarroch House Care Home is a ground floor, purpose built care facility with a homely atmosphere. The home is divided into two wings providing care to a total of 41 clients.
- Assisting residents of 41 bed care home
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as part of the staff team.
- Responsible to Home Manager
- Ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the home of 41 residents