Care Assistant - Dundee - £10.75 per hour
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom • STCOL • St Columbas
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
About St Columbas Care Home
St Columba's Care Home is a newly refurbished home set in attractive gardens within close walking distance to the town centre of Dundee. St Columba's has spacious single ensuite bedrooms and pleasant communal areas to enjoy. We are registered for care of the elderly, offering both residential and nursing care to those with dementia. We can also provide palliative care.
- Day and Night Duty roles available on a full-time or Part time basis
- Registered with SSSC or working towards
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Experience in Care Home Essential
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Priority Rewards Scheme for all staff members
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent)
- Additional Annual Leave Incentive for Length of Service
- Highly competitive rates of pay