Support Worker - St Vigeans
Arbroath, Scotland, United Kingdom • Care Staff • STV12032019
St Vigeans Care Home, Millgate Loan, Arbroath, DD11 1QG
St Vigeans if a service for 25 Adult Service Users with Learning Disabilities.
This post will cover day shift duties, however candidates should be flexible to be able to cover all shifts on a rota basis.
Support Worker will provide support to our service users in line with the organisations philosophy and aims. You will provide a high quality reliable support service to enable our service users to develop individualised person centred support plans in order that they will achieve positive outcomes whilst promoting choice and independence.
- 27 Hours Per week
- Good knowledge base of the needs of adults with Learning Disabilities
- Be able to work independently unsupervised and part of a team
- Ability to support the service users and promote independence
- Non discriminatory approach
- Be able to understand and adhere to policies and procedures
- SVQ2 or working towards (Training will be provided)
- Good communication skills.
- Caring nature.
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Training provided / career development