Registered Nurse - Harestane Care Home
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom • Nursing Staff • HARRN040518 1019
- Full Time & Part Time
- Day & Night 12 Hour Shifts
- Part Time & Full Time available
Welcome Bonus of £1000 to newly recruited nurses.
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
About Harestane Care Home
The home is a modern, purpose built facility split over two floors and registered to provide care with nursing for 66 clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a caring individual to take on a new and exciting opportunity within our company.
Rate of Pay for all nursing positions: £16.00 p/h + £4.50 p/h enhanced overtime rate.
- Level 1 or 2 Registered Nurse qualification.
- RGN / RMN
- Must be flexible to working shift patterns.
- Good communication skills.
- Caring nature.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development