Support Worker (St Vigeans Care Home)
Arbroath, Scotland, United Kingdom • Care Staff • 13072021
St Vigeans Care Home, Millgate Loan, Arbroath, DD11 1QG
St Vigeans is a service for 25 Adult Service Users with Learning Disabilities.
Day shift Vacancy - 27 hours per week.
Day shift Vacancy - 33.75 hours per week.
Night shift Vacancy - Option of 19.5 hours per week & 29.25 hours per week.
Support Workers provide support to our service users in line with the organisations philosophy and aims.
Previous experience is not essential as you will be given full induction training and on-going training as you progress.
You will provide a high quality reliable support service to enable our service users to develop individualised person centred support plans in order that they will achieve positive outcomes whilst promoting choice and independence.
- Be able to work independently unsupervised and as part of a team.
- The desire to support service users and promote their independence.
- Non discriminatory approach.
- Be able to understand and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Caring nature.
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Training provided / career development