Domestic - Drumdarroch Care Home
Insch, Scotland, United Kingdom • Domestic • DRUM07042021
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
About Drumdarroch Care Home
Located in the heart of rural Aberdeenshire, just off the A96, Drumdarroch House Care Home is a ground floor, purpose built care facility with a homely atmosphere. The home is divided into two wings providing care to a total of 41 clients.
Drumdarroch's friendly and caring staff are skilled in delivering a quality service to clients. Each client has an allocated Named Nurse and Key Carer to assist them in all of their care and social needs.
- Assisting residents of 41 bed care home
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as part of the staff team.
- Responsible to Home Manager
- Ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the home of 41 residents
- 30 Hour Contract Variable Shifts, work alternate weekends - Monday - Friday 7-4, Saturday and Sunday 7-1:05.
- Practical working knowledge of food hygiene (training provided)
- Excellent time keeping
- Stock Control Experience
- Priority Rewards Scheme for all staff members
- Auto Enrolement Pension Scheme
- Additional Annual Leave Incentive for Length of Service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Highly rewarding position