Insch, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom • CARE HOME • Drumdarroch Care Home
PAY - £11.30 - £16.95 PER HOUR
WE DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU NEED TO BE SPONSORED AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Overtime Rate - Time + 50%
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
SHIFT: 22 hours per week
- Day/Night shift
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
About Drumdarroch Care Home
Located in the heart of rural Aberdeenshire, just off the A96, Drumdarroch House Care Home is a one storey, purpose built care facility with a homely atmosphere. The home is divided into two wings providing care to a total of 41 clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent