Care Officer (Harestane Care Home)
Dundee, Dundee City, United Kingdom • Care Staff • 20102021
Harestane Care Home, Dundee, DD3 0NY
The home is a modern, purpose built facility split over two floors and registered to provide care with nursing for 66 clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a caring individual to take on a new and exciting opportunity within our company.
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
- Level 3 in health and social care
- Must have experience of Medication Administration
- Must have experience of older peoples health care needs
- Caring nature.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Experience in Care Home Essential
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Any further training will be provided
- Priority Rewards Scheme for all staff members
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent)
- Additional Annual Leave Incentive for Length of Service
- Highly competitive rates of pay